- How to use this course
- Getting the most out of the Masterclasses FREE PREVIEW
- Read this first
- How to get ahead in comms - what are we covering and who am I?
- How to get ahead in comms workbook
- 1. Three things that drive this masterclass
- 2. How to get the maximum return from this course
- Setting a baseline - a short questionnaire
- Find out how you use your time
- 3. Four key strategy questions and a fish
- 4.1 A communication algorithm - part 1
- 4.2 A communication algorithm - part 2
- 5. Unpacking comms - working in the real world
- 6. PEAKs and Proxies
- 7. Who's out there - insight on audiences
- 8.1 The change engine - the driving concept and the four Ms. Part one.
- 8.2 The change engine - the driving concept and the four Ms. Part two.
- 9. Attention: the world's rarest commodity
- 10. Relationships matter
- 11. Understanding the business you're in
- 12. Understanding the leaders you work for
- 13. Influencing leaders and clients
- 14. Managing yourself - who and what are you?
- 15. Presenting yourself
- 16. Managing your time
- 17. Managing your reputation
- 18. Survive and thrive : growth and challenges
- 19. Being the best you can be
- 20. Managing comms in an age of austerity
- Taking stock